Thames British School is an inclusive international school accepting students aged 2½ -18 years old. We are open for admissions at any point in the year.
The steps for application and enrollment to Thames British School
Admissions enquiry form.
Please fill out the admissions enquiry form.
Interview and assessment.
Parental interviews and children assessments:
- Pre-School. We conduct an informal interview with your child.
- Primary school (Year2-Year6). We conduct an informal interview with your child.
- Secondary school (Year7-Year9). Children will be assessed (online). Also, we conduct an informal interview with your child.
- High school – IGCSE (Year10-Year11). Children will be assessed (online). Children will need to pass Maths and English exams. Also, we conduct an informal interview with your child.
- High school – IB DP (Year12-Year13). Will need to sit exams for the chosen courses. Need to pass English exam. Candidates applying for selected courses will be asked to provide letters expressing their motivation for applying. A meeting with the High School Principal and the IB DP Coordinator is also required.
*For all children an interview with the school psychologist may be advised.
Thames British School will offer a place for your child subject to result of assessments and interview.
In this stage, you will discover whether your admission was accepted, postponed or refused.
Filling Enrolment form
By filling Enrolment Form you confirm that you accept the offer of the school. Please fill out the Registration form and admit to the school.
Click to fill in the Enrolment form for current Academic year 2022-2023.
Click to fill in the Enrolment form for the next Academic year 2023-2024.
After receiveing the Registration form by the school the contract will be prepared, signed by the school and send to you for signing from your side.