Thames British School Intensive English Summer Programme
FREE for all students who signed the contract before the 13th of August 2020!
Sign up your child to participate in our intensive English Summer Programme and they’ll be ready to access our English based curriculum in September when you enrol them at our school.
Our Intensive English Summer Programme is designed for students aged 10-14 and 15-17 who wish to improve their English language competencies. The programme supports the student in the development of their English language skills of speaking, reading, writing, as well as vocabulary and grammar.
The student will benefit from communicative English lessons in multinational groups with experienced English language teachers. Participation in this course will provide the student with the necessary foundations to write academic works which are mandatory elements of the curricula offered in our school.
MODE OF DELIVERY
This program is planned to be a face-to-face program that will give its participants the possibility to adapt to the school and meet the members of our teaching faculty in person. Safety of its participants is the highest value for us, consequently, in order to participate in the program all members will be required to conform to the measures communicated to them and their parents.
We reserve the right to move this program to a distant teaching mode if the COVID-19 situation does not allow to invite the students to the school. Regulations and recommendations announced by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health and the Sanitary Office will be carefully observed.
- 17th August – 13:00-15:00 – Placement test
- 18th August – 28th August 2020 – Days of the programme
- Enrolments: by the 13th of August (online form)
- Group size: minimum 5 students
- Lessons conducted in English
- More than 50 teaching hours in total
- Włochy Campus, 31B Gładka
- Piaseczno Campus, Mazowiecka 43, 05-502 Bobrowiec
- Online teaching (if face-to-face mode is restricted)
- Fee: FREE OF CHARGE for students of Thames British School