A teacher is a person whose role is not only to implement the curriculum but also to encourage children to overcome barriers, take on challenges and achieve different goals. A teacher can, thanks to the experience and skills gained through working with children, encourage them to develop their passions and interests which will help your child to better understand the world around them.
Our British international school employs teachers for whom working with children in their development is a vocation. Thames British School Staff are experienced educators, and make positive differences to the progress of their pupils every day. We take a personalised approach to each pupil in order to make choices about the best course of action for the individual child.
The implementation of the curriculum is aided by a warm, family-like atmosphere, as well as excellent equipment that everyone can use. At Thames British School Warsaw, our international school has children from all over the world under the care of teachers and staff who are passionate about teaching, ambitious and have natural skills of passing on valuable knowledge.
Click on the picture of a member of staff below to see their staff profile.
- Our Headteacher is Mrs Katie Street.
- In Early Years Foundation Stage, children are under the care of Miss Anna-Natalia Jasinski and Miss Romana Solovan.
- In Years 1 & 2, children are under the care of Mr Christian Rosser.
- Our Polish teacher is Mrs Agnieszka Kruszyńska-Ziaja.
- Our Spanish teacher is Mrs Liliana Schmidt.