A teacher is a person whose role is not only to implement the curriculum but also to encourage children to overcome barriers, take on challenges and achieve different goals. A teacher can, thanks to the experience and skills gained through working with children, encourage them to develop their passions and interests which will help your child to better understand the world around them.
Our British international school employs teachers for whom working with children in their development is a vocation. Thames British School Staff are experienced educators, and make positive differences to the progress of their pupils every day. We take a personalised approach to each pupil in order to make choices about the best course of action for the individual child.
The implementation of the curriculum is aided by a warm, family-like atmosphere, as well as excellent equipment that everyone can use. At Thames British School Warsaw, our international school has children from all over the world under the care of teachers and staff who are passionate about teaching, ambitious and have natural skills of passing on valuable knowledge.
Click on the picture of a member of staff below to see their staff profile.
- Our Headteacher is Mrs Katie Street
- In Early Years Foundation Stage, children are under the care of:
- Ms Natalia Magiera
- Miss Agnieszka Makulska
- Miss Romana Solovan
- In Key Stage 1, children are under the care of:
- Mr Christian Rosser
- Ms Natalia Magiera
- Mr Matthew Eborne
- In Key Stage 2, children are under the care of:
- Mrs Simona Arriëns
- Mr Robert Burke
- Ms Ewa Głowacki
- Our Polish teacher is Mrs Agnieszka Kruszyńska-Ziaja.
- Our Spanish teacher is Mrs Liliana Schmidt.
- Mrs Katie Street – Headteacher
- Mrs Agnieszka Kruszyńska-Ziaja – Head of Early Years
- Mr Gary Lycett – Head of Admissions
- Mr Ertan Arslan – Administrative Head
- Mr Paweł Madej – Deputy Administrative Head
Early Years Foundation Staff
We are always delighted to hear from prospective parents that are considering our international school for their children’s education. Please do not hesitate to call us on the phone number above or select from the options below:
Note: As an international school we conduct admissions placement all year. Applications for the academic year 2019-2020 are for children in Nursery (2.5 years old) through to Year 6 (10-11 years old), in 2020-2021 we will also offer Year 7 (11-12 years old) through to Year 9 (13-14 years old).